Covid-19 Safety Measures, Precautions and Regulations - MCG Golf Courses
The following changes are in effect beginning Saturday, June 20, 2020. All items below remain in effect unless modified by the changes of June 20, 2020.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- Indoor seating and service now available (limited capacity)
- Phone in orders are preferred
- Outdoor sitting areas available
- NO CASH transactions
- 15% service charge will be added to all transactions
- On-Course Beverage Carts once again operating
- Individual lessons available - please contact one of our Golf Instructors directly to schedule a lesson - MEET OUR TEAM
- Social distancing requirements will be enforced
- Students and instructors will be required to wear masks
- Players club and pre-paid programs may be used
- Range balls may be purchased – procedures will vary based on facility.
- NO CASH transactions
- Basket size will be limited to provide opportunity for more golfers
- Hours of operation may vary by facility
TEE TIME PROCEDURE:
- Tee Time reservations must be made in advance - No Walk-Ons permitted.
- All persons reserving tee times must have a valid credit card on file. This person is responsible for payment for all group members who do not have a valid credit card on file.
- Please contact our golf shops to add a credit card to your account.
- Tee Times will not be made more than 7 days in advance.
- All Tee Times will be 12-minute intervals.
- Tee Time reservations must be made by booking online through our reservation system at: WWW.MCGGOLF.COMor by calling the respective golf course.
- Tee Time reservations may also be made via the MCG Golf App available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- All FootGolf inquiries and tee times should call Northwest (301) 598-6100 or Sligo Creek (301) 585-6006 directly.
- As per state and local orders, all customers must wear facial covering upon entering our facilities. We also encourage you to wear face coverings during the check-in process and around common use areas.
- Please observe the CDC’s social distancing requirement of 6’.
- To help minimize large social gatherings, please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time. Unless you plan to use the driving range
- Please practice Social Distancing when using the restrooms.
- Club rentals will not be available until further notice (this includes Soccer balls for FootGolf facilities).
- All water stations have been removed from the golf course.
- Golf Carts will be available for single riding but is not mandatory. ***Note: Golf Carts based on availability due to single rider option
- All golf carts and pull carts will be thoroughly sanitized per CDC guidelines before each use.
- All public spaces will have increased sanitation per CDC guidelines. All golf carts and pull carts will be thoroughly sanitized per CDC guidelines before each use.
- All public spaces will have increased sanitation per CDC guidelines.
THE GOLF COURSE:
- Scorecards and Pencils are available. After play please dispose of them or take them with you.
- We encourage all players to download the MCG Golf App available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Do not remove flagsticks from the hole as foam insert will prevent ball from entering the hole.
- Ball washers, Water Coolers and Sand Bottles/Boxes have been removed throughout the golf course.
- Rakes have been removed from the golf course. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.