Covid-19 Safety Measures, Precautions and Regulations - MCG Golf Courses
The following safety measures, precautions and regulations are in effect beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. All items below remain in effect unless modified by the changes of Sunday, February 14, 2021.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- Indoor seating and service is available at 25% of each facilities maximum occupancy (Per Montgomery County Guidelines)
- Phone-In and Takeout orders may be available (varies by facility - seasonal)
- Outdoor sitting areas available with limited capacity (varies by facility - seasonal)
- NO CASH transactions
- 15% service charge will be added to all transactions
TEE TIME PROCEDURE:
- Tee Time reservations must be made in advance.
- All persons reserving tee times must have a valid credit card on file. This person is responsible for payment for all group members who do not have a valid credit card on file.
- Please contact our golf shops to add a credit card to your account.
- Tee Times will not be made more than 7 days in advance.
- Tee Times at all facilities are in 12-minute intervals.
- Reserving Tee Times through our online reservation system is highly recommended. To do so please visit: WWW.MCGGOLF.COM or by calling the respective golf course.
- Tee Time reservations may also be made via the MCG Golf App available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- All FootGolf inquiries and tee times should call Northwest (301) 598-6100 or Sligo Creek (301) 585-6006 directly.
- As per state and local orders, all customers must wear facial masks at all times, inside and outside, of all MCG facilities unless playing on the golf course or in the process of hitting golf balls on the driving range.
- Please observe the CDC’s Social Distancing requirement of 6’.
- Please practice Social Distancing when using the restrooms. Facial mask guidelines do apply.
- All water stations have been removed from the golf course. We recommend bringing a water bottle with you to the golf course.
- Golf Carts will be available for single riding but is not mandatory. ***Note: Golf Carts based on availability due to single rider option
- All golf carts and pull carts will be thoroughly sanitized per CDC guidelines before each use.
- All public spaces will have increased sanitation per CDC guidelines. All golf carts and pull carts will be thoroughly sanitized per CDC guidelines before each use.
THE GOLF COURSE:
- Scorecards and Pencils are available upon request. After play please dispose of them or take them with you.
- Please do not remove flagsticks from the hole as a foam insert will prevent the ball from entering the hole.
- Ball washers, Water Coolers, and Sand Bottles/Boxes have been removed throughout the golf course.
- Bunker Rakes have been removed from the golf course. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
- For everyone's safety, at the conclusion of your round, please dispose of all trash from your golf cart.